Wildlite Nature Photography




Mike has been interested in photography for many years and his passion for nature photography has evolved within this time. With the latest technology and the drive to visit some wild and wonderful places, Mike has produced some breath-taking and award winning images.

Monday 22 October 2012

Grim weather


Grim weather here in the west country today - its one of those days where you get soaked with the drizzle. I was going out on the Levels to see what had come in over the weekend but decided against it as I did not want to get drenched (fair weather photographer eh!) turned out to be a good decision although, in the past, I have been surprised with what a digital camera can pick up in not-so-good light - I wonder what I have missed so will have a look later on the Somerset Ornithological Society website. www.somersetbirds.net/  Do you have any such resources in your area? - Most local Bird Clubs have some way of recording latest sightings within their area and I recommend that you use these resources should they be available.
So, instead, I looked through my last trip to Scotland and found the above image of a Curlew in long grasses - brings back memories of drier weather!!
www.wildlite.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment