Wildlite Nature Photography




Mike has been interested in photography for many years and his passion for nature photography has evolved within this time. With the latest technology and the drive to visit some wild and wonderful places, Mike has produced some breath-taking and award winning images.

Monday 19 November 2012

Back again


Back again

Been away for a while doing things photographic. I visited two camera clubs last week, Cheam and Bookham. I presented two different talks and it was good to meet up with such enthusiastic and friendly photographers. I also managed to visit the London Wetland Centre for the first time. My local one is Slimbridge so it was a little strange having to find my way around. Very enjoyable as I was joined by some local photographers and we had a very enjoyable day - It is good to go to these centres as it can centre the mind - with loads of time I photographed Mute Swans and thoroughly enjoyed it - I was able to concentrate on shapes and patterns rather than habitat and I will post the results tomorrow but in the meantime, enjoy the Stellar's Eagle, which was photographed over the sea ice in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment