Wildlite Nature Photography




Mike has been interested in photography for many years and his passion for nature photography has evolved within this time. With the latest technology and the drive to visit some wild and wonderful places, Mike has produced some breath-taking and award winning images.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Falklands 2013


Falklands 2013

Its that time of year again as I plan my bi-annual trip to the Falkland Islands - I just cannot keep away as this will be my 5th trip to these un-disturbed areas of beautiful wildlife watching. Its a wonderful destination for those that enjoy being able to walk and roam amongst the many species of Penguin and many other types of birds and mammals plus the opportunity to photograph wildlife in its prime - there are few other destinations that offer such close and intimate encounters with nature as can be achieved on these islands. Sitting on a beach at Carcass Island and watching the Gentoo Penguins coming ashore - or even coming across a Short-eared Owl (pictured above) whilst walking in the sand dunes at Sea Lion Island. Should you wish to join me in such an adventure, please email me and I will forward details.

www.wildlite.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment