Wildlite Nature Photography




Mike has been interested in photography for many years and his passion for nature photography has evolved within this time. With the latest technology and the drive to visit some wild and wonderful places, Mike has produced some breath-taking and award winning images.

Friday 5 October 2012

Welcome





Welcome to my blog and first post - here I will be giving information on what I am currently working on, whether home or abroad.  This will include details of trips, photographic tips, where to see certain species, exchange of information on equipment etc.

I have just returned from Brazil and I am already looking forward to returning to see the majestic Jaguars together with Giant Otters and the wonderful bird life.  I will be sharing an image or two and some details on the next post.Also, having organised recent trips to the Shetlands, Outer and Inner Hebridean Islands, Yellowstone and the Falkland Islands, it's been a hectic few months and I'm now back for some catch up in admin and organisation of images.Please feel free to contact me for dialogue and discussion to benefit all, whatever level of photography you are at.

Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment